27 June 2010

Exciting Day

I woke up at 2:15PM - perhaps that's why I'm having so much trouble going to sleep. The last 24 hours have been quite exciting as well. About midnight Friday into Saturday, I had a seizure. It was the first seizure I had had in over 5 years. I was in bed next to the woman I'm in love with, who I'm not dating, and she dragged me to the hospital, understandably.

I got discharged from the hospital at around 6 in the morning. We went back to her place, which is closer to the ER and finally went to sleep. After waking up in the afternoon, I decided to back out on a commitment I had made for dinnertime because I felt so awful and so drugged from everything they gave me at the ER.

However, H had another idea, which was to go to the Taste of Chicago, where Band from TV was playing. Band from TV includes Hugh Laurie and Jesse Spencer, and H and I had a ball. In return, after the Taste closed for the night I dragged her to one of my favorite spots in Chicago. From the Quincy loop stop, there is an amazing view of the Sears Tower [sic], and tonight was the perfect sort of clear to show her.

No comments: