28 November 2007

Work Gets Increasingly Frustrating

I love ECDC. I really do. I love my job as well. However, as the time gets nearer and nearer to the end of the semester (and of me working there), I am getting increasingly frustrated with my job. The gender conformity enforced in the education of youngsters infuriates me currently, and being in the closet makes me angry. Why on earth would I be in the closet, you ask. Well, primarily, I believe they would fire me if I weren't. Anyway, in some ways I am treated like regular staff (instead of a college student) because I work essentially half-time. And as such, I am the only one a) not in a relationship and b) without a husband or boyfriend, unless you count my facebook relationship with a male friend.

The point is, I'm ready to be done.

No comments: